PDA

View Full Version : Octoplus JTAG PRO Software v.1.0.5 is out!

Mohamed Aamri Gsm
06-04-2016, 04:57 PM
Octoplus Box JTAG PRO Software v.1.0.5 Release Notes:

? Added following features for work with eMMC:

Read/Write/Erase eMMC Boot area partition 1

Read/Write/Erase eMMC Boot area partition 2

Added output of detailed information about eMMC chip into the software log (CID, CSD, EXTCSD Info)

Added auto-backup of EXT_CSD data during the ?¢????Connect?¢??? operation into "EXT_CSD Backups" folder

? Uploaded "Boot area partition 1" dumps/files for the following models into the Support Area:

Samsung GT-I9300

Samsung GT-N7108

LG D335

? Added support for the following models via eMMC:

Samsung GT-I9250 - added Read/Write/Erase, Easy Repair, Partition Manager, Constructor for Repair Files

Samsung GT-I9300I - added Read/Write/Erase, Easy Repair, Partition Manager, Constructor for Repair Files

Samsung SM-G360G - added Read/Write/Erase, Easy Repair, Partition Manager, Constructor for Repair Files

LG D631 - added Read/Write/Erase, Easy Repair, Partition Manager, Constructor for Repair Files

LG H815 - added Read/Write/Erase, Easy Repair, Partition Manager, Constructor for Repair Files

? Updated help and pinouts in Smart Repair Files for the following model (please uninstall old SRF file, download and install new one):

LG LS996

? Added software logs auto-backup into the "Logs" folder

? Fixed problem with displaying Unicode characters in software log

? Fixed issue with incorrect flash chip size detection (when flash chip size is less than 4GB)

? Improved option to continue read into the same file from the moment of interruption, then ?¢????Read?¢??? operation was not completed (software was closed or stopped responding, PC suddenly shuts down, etc.)

? Improved software stability

? Some GUI changes

? All pinouts and Repair procedures described in the manual ("Help" button in the Software)